Are you exporting weapons of mass destruction…..?

You could be exporting goods or equipment that are “controlled” and require special licences. The controls cover Machine Tools, Electronics, Materials Processing Equipment and much much more. Take a look at this interactive presentation to find out more……

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *