We are an associate based consultancy and through the owner’s extensive experience and network we are confident that we can support your business through the range of services described elsewhere on this site.
The owner, Neville Eden, is a Chartered Engineer and a Fellow of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. He has over 30 years experience in a number of industries (Machine Tools; Textile Machinery; Pharmaceuticals). Here is a brief resume of his skills, knowledge and experience, all of which he has applied in a FTSE 100 Global Bio-Pharmaceutical Company:
- Subject Matter Expert in Export Control in Bio/Pharmaceutical equipment – equipment assessments; compliance advice; author of an internal Management Standard.
- Extensive experience in Health & Safety and Engineering Compliance Management Systems, including design and implementation, and authoring a number of internal Global Standards.
- An experienced Auditor, having audited Health and Safety and Business Continuity in Europe, Asia, and the Far East.
- Leadership of a UKAS accredited Pressure Systems Inspection Organisation, including contributing to the writing of UKAS “RG0 – Guidelines on the competence of personnel undertaking engineering inspections.”
- A trained accident and incident investigator using Kelvin Topset and other methodologies.
- A tutor in Compliance Management at Warwick University on a multi-company programme to develop high calibre leaders in Supply and Manufacturing Management.
- Leadership of Risk Management Processes including leading the development of Business Continuity Plans during the Bird Flu Threat of 2006/2007.
- An experienced facilitator and trainer, able to design and deliver interventions for either technical or “soft skills” people development. Experience of facilitating culture change programmes and designing and delivering technical training workshops.
And, a passion for “doing the right thing, and doing it right”.
He also has an extensive network reflecting the broad experience throughout his career, and so if we can’t help you directly we can either deliver a professional that can or help you find resources to help you get the solutions or advice that you need. We care about your business.
So please get in touch if you think we can help. (Please take a look at the Testimonials)
(Tel: +44 (0) 7900 908406; e-mail: email@example.com )